Holman Bible Publishers
Published by Holman Bible Publishers ()
Four hundred years after the King James Version of the Bible was completed in 1611 by the Church of England, it still ranks among the top two or three best-selling translations of Scripture in the United States each month.
Just in time for 2011, the KJV 400th Anniversary Bible celebrates this passionate rendering of God's Word, presenting it in a highest quality format for those who love the translation's rich heritage and reverent language.
- UltraClear Print, 13-point type
- End-of-verse cross references
- Old Testament Messianic prophecies indicated
- New Testament Messianic prophecy fulfillments indicated
- Original KJV preface: "The Translators to the Reader"
- KJV 400th Anniversary Essays:
- Introduction To the KJV Anniversary Bible
- "The Historical Impact of the King James Version of the Bible" by Leland Ryken
- "Steps to a Classic: The Making of the King James Version of the Bible" by Ed Blum
- "The Ongoing Power and Place of the King James Version of the Bible" by Jerry Vines
- Bible study helps
- "How to Read the Bible Through"
- Favorite readings from the Bible
- A harmony of the life of Christ
- Appearances After the Resurrection
- Miracles of Jesus
- Parables of Jesus
- Giant Print Concordance
- 8 full-color maps covering each key epoch of Bible history
- Words of Christ in red text
- Ribbon marker
- Two-piece gift box
- Gilded page edges