Henry R. Pike
Published by Freedom Baptist Church ()
The Saint's Highest Calling Here is a gripping, powerful little book. It glows with a unique insight into the human experience of faith in Christ, in conflict with life's manifold sorrows. Its pages contain a gold mine of astute wisdom and Christian maturity, forged on the anvil of sorrow and pain. A paraplegic, veteran foreign missionary bares his soul in a candid frankness that is reverently daring, scripturally sound and sweetly comforting.
- Every Believer has a Calling
- Heresies Concerning Suffering and Death
- Faith Now Sits on the Throne of God
- Men of Faith who Temporarily Lost Faith
- Paul's Faith and the Saints of Hebrews 11
- True Prosperity and some Men Who Fell ill
- A Football Accident: God Tackled Me
- From the Microphone to the Master
- Which View? From the Bottom or the Top?
- The Fruits of Suffering: Taunting the Fire
- The Fellowship of His Sufferings
- Interpreting Life Right
- Thank You, God, for Everything?
- Stop Trying to Figure it All Out
- Where is the Joy of the Lord?
- Our Final Call
- No Hope after Death: Dying to See Heaven
- Setting Your House in Order
- God's Plan for Your Salvation
Paperback 114 pages
Price: $5.10 on special